|Packaging Size||20 Kg|
|Packaging Type||PP Bag and Box|
|Shelf Life||10-12 Months|
Piperine is commercially available. If desired, it may be extracted from black pepper using dichloromethane.
The amount of piperine varies from 1-2% in long pepper, to 5-9% in the white and the black peppers of commerce.
Further, it may be prepared by treating the solvent-free residue from an alcoholic extract of black pepper, with a solution of sodium hydroxide to remove resin (said to contain chavicine, an isomer of piperine) and solution of the washed, insoluble residue in warm alcohol,from which the alkaloid crystallizes on cooling.
1. It has the function of treatment for arthritis, rheumatism and skin disease or wound healing;
2. It has the function of losing weight, its ability to increase in the metabolic rate of the body;
3. It has the function of clearing heat and diuretic, expectorant, sedative and analgestic;
4. It has the function of treating acute conjunctivitis, bronchitis, gastritis, enteritis and urinary stones;
5. It has the function of enhancing immunity and supporting the intestinal absorption of nutrients.